financial services licensing
In recent years Exsilium has assisted a number of the leading “Forex Brokers” obtain authorisation across a number of jurisdictions both as Dealing Desk and Non-Dealing Desks models.
- A Dealing Desk broker, also commonly referred to as a “Market Maker” or “Principal”;
– Principals/Dealing Desks/Market Makers make money through spreads and providing
liquidity to their clients.
- Non-Dealing Desk broker, also commonly referred to as Straight Through Processing
(STP) Brokers and Electronic Communication Network (ECN) + Straight Through
– A Non-Dealing Desk broker, as the name suggests, have an STP system that route
orders of their clients directly to their liquidity providers who have access to the
– True ECN brokers can show depth of market and allow orders of their clients to
interact with the orders of other participants in the ECN.
In addition, Exsilium’s experience extends to Portfolio Management & Investment Advice firms where the art and science of making decisions about investment mix and policy, matching investments to objectives is key.
A company wishing to provide an Asset/Portfolio/Money Manager financial services, invests on behalf of its clients and gives them access to a wide range of products that may not be available to everyone.
Money managers, increasingly common in the Forex industry give personalized service with fee-based management, as opposed to transaction-based management, and as such, it is becoming more and more popular for investors.
Due to the vast amount of advice and management available, particularly online, investors are looking to ensure the safety of their funds and a benchmark for those providing the financial services prior investing. Regulation and licensing provides assurance to investors.
What Exsilium can do:
- Consult on the Services to be applied for to set up for example:
– A Broker (STP)/Principal (Market Maker);
– Investment Advisor/Asset Management
- Provide assistance with completion of the Application Pack to be submitted to the
- Assist with the design of the Firm Structure.
- Prepare the required Internal Operations Manual according to relevant regulations.
- Prepare the Business Plan and financial projections.
- Prepare the Procedures Manual for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist
- Assist in the preparation of the Personal Questionnaires for shareholders, directors and
- Follow-up the application during the process of assessment by the regulator.
- Assist in company personnel appointments (senior management & service providers).